Zebra Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electrical /Information Technology | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
About Zebra Technologies:
Zebra empowers those on the front line in retail, health care, transportation and logistics, manufacturing and other industries to achieve a performance edge an edge that translates to delighted customers, good patient outcomes and superior business results.
As the pioneer at the edge of the enterprise, our products, software, services, analytics and solutions are used to intelligently connect your people, assets and data. With decades of industry experience, we design with front-line users and workplaces in mind, providing the best-action guidance needed to optimize in-motion operations and make business-critical decisions.
Company: Zebra Technologies
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Fresher (2018 – 2020 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time, Permanent
Role: Automation Test Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for Zebra Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Preferred Work Experience (years): 0-2 years
- Learns standard and specialized testing methods appropriate for use at various stages of the design and development process. Build familiarity and understanding of product and product cost drivers in area of expertise and of other subsystem operation.
- learns with standard and specialized engineering tools
- Perform testing following established test plans and procedures. Makes decisions independently for new test procedures. Completes and reports results of tests per project timelines. Performs simple root cause analysis with support from within department and/or from Engineering
- Develops proficient knowledge of software development life cycle, and process.
- May present test results to project team, in department management or small groups of other stakeholders usually limited to Senior manager and below
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in computer/electronics/electrical engineering
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficient with computers and experienced with known software tools. Shows interest and ability to design and execute test cases.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply for Zebra Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Automation Test Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Zebra Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here