Zebra Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ ECE | 2018-2020 Batch | Bangalore
About Zebra Technologies:
Zebra Technologies Corporation is an American company that manufactures and sells marking, tracking and computer printing technologies. Its products include thermal barcode label and receipt printers, RFID smart label printers/encoders/fixed & handheld readers/antennas, and card and kiosk printers that are used for barcode labeling, personal identification and specialty printing principally in the manufacturing supply chain, retail, healthcare and government sectors. In 2018, the company had sales of $4.218 billion and had a market capitalization of $12.55 billion.
Company Website: https://www.zebra.com/
Company: Zebra Technologies
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Freshers (2018-2020 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Test Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for Zebra Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelor/Masters Engineering degree with major in C.S.E or ECE
- 0-2 years of Experience.
Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization’s products and systems. Performs system integration of software and hardware to maintain throughput and program consistency. Develops, validates, and tests: structures and user documentation. Work may be reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy. Follows established processes and directions.
- Execute the existing manual and automated test plans.
- Maintain and improve the exiting test plans
- Maintain and improve the existing automation code.
- Actively Participate in daily scrum and regular status meetings
Skills and Requirements:
- 0 to 2 years of experience in embedded Testing domain
- Good programming skills in at least one programming or scripting language(like C, C++, Java, C#, Python)
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Experience on writing test plan, test automation and Manual testing will be added advantage
How to Apply for Zebra Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Software Developer 1 through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Zebra Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here